Sunday 12 July 2009

Brain stimulation

Your brain is a muscle in life. You either use it or lose it, and I find that the more you exercise it, the sharper it gets and the more it develops. My brain has to be fed, in that it needs mental stimulation and requires the acquisition of information. If I was in a job doing something that didn't interest me, my brain would merely wonder and I would lose interest and motivation to do the job well.

When something interests me, my brain comes alive, and I focus. However, whilst my brain requires daily stimulation, it also becomes mentally overloaded if there is too much going on at once for it, or if it receives too much stimulation. So, to be keep my brain happily, I moderately mentally stimulate it. Each and every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home