Tuesday 1 September 2009

My AS varies from day to day

I feel that my AS is better some days and worse than others. There are some days when I don't feel too bad and other days it seems to be worse. AS of course, is not a mental illness like Schizophrenia, Bipolar or OCD, but yes, my AS does vary, whilst the core of it is with me each and every day.

Perhaps the environment and what I am doing can contribute to how it is. Like for example, when I am sat alone emailing someone or updating my website or reading, it doesn't feel too bad because I am doing something I am enjoying and not only that, there is little interaction involved. However, when I am late for something or in a place that is packed out or if I feel upset or stressed about something, my condition can be worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home