Sunday 21 November 2010

Logic or Emotion?

In life you need a mixture of logic and emotion to get by. It is not good if you have 100% one and 0% the other. I personally am made up of about three-quarters logic and one-quarter emotion. I know that is too much in favour of one, but you need a mixture. I do have and feel emotions. I am not an automaton. I'm just am not enough emotion, but I do have some, even though I have difficulty showing my emotions a lot of the time. I just am not a huggy-huggy, kissy, touchy-feely emotional sort of person. I don't pretend to be. Good or bad. That is me and that is what and who I am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Valerie said...

I consider myself to be about half and half with logic and emotion. I am both pretty logical and emotional. My guess would be that the average person is 75% emotion and 25% logic but maybe I am wrong. I am not really a touchy feely person either. I love people but I do start getting uncomfortable if someone starts getting too close to me.

2 December 2010 at 01:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home