Thursday 28 June 2012

Ambivert

There was a programme on the BBC a while ago about extroverts and introverts. I don't think that I am either. I would say that I am an Ambivert. I am sometimes an extrovert yet at other times I am an introvert. For me, it depends where I am and who I am with or what I am doing or my mood at the time. I wouldn't want to be either 100% of the time. I have said when someone oozes self-confidence I tend to be mistrustful of them because it makes me wonder what they are hiding. It is often said, mostly by people who don't know me very well, that I am a loner, but that isn't the case. If you know me well, or get to know me, you will learn and discover that I am careful and selective about who I befriend and associate with. I have a few close friends and a few other friends. but the friendships I make seem to be long lasting and I don't befriend unsavoury characters, Arseholes or Dickheads. I don't have loads of acquaintances who I believe are friends, because often in that situation, where are they when you are in trouble or things go wrong? In fact, you can't really class them as friends. I would almost die for my closest friends of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home