Monday 28 September 2009

Colds and Fitness

In 2006, 2007 and up to June 2008, when I got a cold, it lasted nearly a month, but since June 2008, I haven't had literally one day of illness. Perhaps I have exhausted all my colds in those three years! More seriously, my physical fitness reached its nadir between March 2006 and December 2007.

I have gradually improved it since then. I have lost, so far, 22 pounds in weight since October 2008, so perhaps improved fitness and weight loss has something to do with it. I lost a stone in eight weeks, in late 2008, by cutting out junk food alone. I was at my peak regarding physical fitness between 1994 and 1999. When I got a cold then, it would last three days and that would be the end of it.

I now weigh what I did around the time of my diagnosis, and am hoping to get down to my weight, when I was weighed on Monday 30th November 1998, (Doctors surgery information obtained recently). I am 1.82cm (5-feet-11 and a half inches tall). My physical fitness levels now aren't as good as they were between 1994 and 1999, but they are the best they have been since, again, the time of my diagnosis.

Is there a link, or is it just coincidence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home