Friday, 4 January 2013

Spreading Rumours Helps Nobody

What I can never understand is why people have to embellish or add to something that happens in life. For example, there could be two cars colliding and a minor bump occurs... and by the time the story has got around, there has been a six car pile up and ten people have been killed with several others injured... it serves no purpose.. or exaggerate or add bits to a rumour.. really, I think if people don't know what has happened they should be honest and say so because spreading rumours and exaggerating and distorting what has happened serves no purpose whatsoever..

I would rather hear the truth rather than exaggerated and distorted stories.. this is why I hardly believe anything I hear anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home